Terms & Conditions
Article 1 [Purpose]
Purpose of this Terms & Conditions is to prescribe the rights, obligations, responsibilities, and other necessary matters concerning the use of Connecting service and relevant services provided by YP Labs (hereinafter referred to as “company”) and its users (hereinafter referred to as “members”)
Article 2 [Posting, Effectiveness, and Amendment of Terms and Conditions]
① The company shall post these terms and conditions on the initial screen or connection screen of the company’s Internet homepage or Connecting app, or notify members by other means. These terms and conditions are effective when a person who wants to use the service agrees to these terms when registering as a member.
② The company may amend these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws, such as the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Information and Communication Network Promotion and Information Protection, the Consumer Protection Act, e-commerce, etc.
③ These terms and conditions may be amended, and if the terms and conditions are amended, the company will announce the amendment seven days before the date of application (the “Effective Date”) and the revised terms will be shared via e-mail or posting on the company’s Internet homepage. In the case of a change that has a significant impact on members’ rights and obligations, it shall be notified 30 days prior to the application date.
④ A member has the right to disagree with the terms and conditions of the company to be changed pursuant to the preceding paragraph, and in such cases, the member may express his/her intention on the discontinuation and withdrawal page of the service provided by the company and request the end of service. However, if the company notifies the member of the changed terms and conditions and clearly notifies the member that if he/she does not express his/her intention within 30 days, he/she will agree to the changed terms and conditions if he/she fails to express his/her intention.
Article 3 [Community Guidelines]
① The company may determine matters necessary for the application of these terms and conditions in the community guidelines. The Community Guidelines form part of these Terms and Conditions.
② The company shall post community guidelines in the service so that members can know.
② When amending community guidelines, company shall follow the procedures under Article 2 (3).
Article 4 [Interpretation of Terms and Conditions and Exceptions]
(1) The company may establish separate terms and conditions of use and policies for individual services provided, and if the relevant information conflicts with these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions of individual services shall be applied preferentially.
② Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the relevant Acts and subordinate statutes and common practices.
Article 5 [Definition of Terms]
① The terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. Service: It means all services related to “connecting” and “connecting” that can be used by members regardless of various wired and wireless devices, including personal computers (PC), TVs, portable terminals, telecommunication facilities, etc.
2. Member: An individual who enters into a service agreement with the company and uses the services provided by the company.
3. ID: means a combination of letters and numbers selected by members and assigned by the company for identification and service use.
4. Password: means a combination of letters or numbers set by the member himself or herself and registered with the company for personal information and verification of the member.
5. Domain: refers to the unique Internet address given by the company for members to use the service. The company provides additional domain addresses depending on the service for all services provided.
6. Pos: refers to any information or material, such as text, document, picture, voice, link, file, or any combination of information posted to the service by the member in use of the service
7. Paid services: means the various online digital contents and services offered by the company for a fee.
8. Diamond: A hypothetical monetary unit used to use or purchase services, which means that a member pays and purchases.
② The meaning of terms and conditions not defined in paragraph (1) shall be in accordance with general trading practices.
Article 6 [Conclusion of a Use Agreement]
① The service contract is concluded when the member agrees to the service terms and conditions on the “connecting” service and all services, and the company approves the application.
② In principle, the company agrees to use the service in accordance with the order of receipt of the user who has applied for the service after agreeing to the terms and conditions. However, if there is a problem in the performance of work or technology, approval for subscription may be suspended for a certain time.
③ In principle, the company accepts the service use of the applicant’s application. However, the company may not accept the following applications or terminate the service contract afterwards:
1. Where an applicant has previously lost his/her membership under these terms and conditions;
2. Where an application is made using an e-mail address of a third party;
3. Where false information is not entered or where the company required input is not entered;
4. Where a service is intended to be used for improper purposes;
5. Where an application cannot be approved due to reasons attributable to the user or violates all other prescribed matters;
6. Where it is deemed that a member is inappropriate for the company’s policies or where it is difficult to provide services;
7. Where the purpose or method of using a member’s service is likely to infringe or infringe on the company’s property or goodwill;
8. Mass generation of IDs and domains through abnormal methods
9. If you are using photos that do not show your face clearly or may offend other members
10. When using a nickname that may offend other members;
11. When filling out the contact information in the answer box of nicknames or hobbies;
12. Where he/she fails to comply with the company’s regulations, such as community guidelines;
13. Where a member who already has an account has applied for the registration in duplicate;
④ The company may classify members by grade according to the company’s policy and divide the hours of use, the number of times of use, the service menu, etc. and place differences in the use.
⑤ Where a member changes the details of personal information entered at the time of membership, he/she shall immediately correct and enter the changes. The company is not responsible for any damage caused by the delay of the change.
⑥ The company may collect and use member information and other information items requested to members, such as addition, deletion, etc., as prescribed by the relevant laws and the company’s personal information processing policies.
Article 7 [Termination of Use Agreement]
① A member may terminate the service contract at any time by entering the “Settings” page in the connecting application and notifying the company of his intention to withdraw from the membership.
② If a member wishes to re-use the service after terminating the service contract as a member’s intention, he/she will be notified of his/her intention to re-use the service only after 24 hours of termination.
③ The company may terminate the service contract if any of the following reasons occur or are confirmed
1. Where he/she violates the rights, honor, credit, or legitimate interests of another member or violates the laws or official documents of the Republic of Korea;
2. In the event of an act or attempt that interferes with the smooth progress of services provided by the company;
3. Where the company deems it necessary to refuse to provide services on a reasonable basis;
④ If the company terminates the service contract pursuant to paragraph (3), notify the member of the intention of termination through the pop-up window or email in the connecting application. The termination contract will be terminated at the time the company notifies the member of its intention to terminate.⑤ Where the use contract is terminated pursuant to paragraph (3), the company may not accept the application for re-use of the member.
Article 8 [User Management, etc.]
① The company may take the following measures against members who violate these terms and conditions, the company’s community guidelines, etc. related laws and regulations, and other general principles of commerce:
1. Sanctions are carried out in order of warning, temporary suspension, and permanent suspension.
2. Alerts can be issued up to three times, depending on the extent of the issue, the account may be suspended immediately.
3. Temporary suspension can be granted from 24 hours to 7 days, and the account can be permanently suspended immediately depending on the extent of the matter.
4. Types of temporary stops include call suspension, feed suspension, and call and feed suspension. If the call function is stopped, the user cannot make a call. If the feed function is stopped, the user can only read the post.
5. If your account is permanently suspended, you will not be able to rejoin the service, and depending on the extent of the case, Connecting may request judicial and investigative agencies to review the relevant data or hand it over.
6. If your account is sanctioned, temporarily suspended or permanently suspended in violation of terms and conditions and bylaws, we will not refund any diamonds you have already used or have.
② If the company takes measures prescribed in each subparagraph of the previous paragraph, the company shall notify the member in advance by in-app message in the connecting application, and may notify the member after pre-action if necessary.
③ A member may raise an objection to the company within seven days from the date he/she receives the notice under paragraph (2) from the company, if there is any reason to protest the company’s measures under this Article. If the content of the objection is legitimate, the company immediately lifts the action taken against the member.
Article 9 [Personal Information Protection Obligation]
② If the company suspends the service or the member withdraws his/her consent to provide personal information, it shall promptly destroy the member’s personal information. Provided, That schedule information may be kept as prescribed by relevant statutes, such as the Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc.
③ For the purpose of improving services and introducing services to members, the company may collect additional personal information as prescribed by relevant statutes with the consent of members.
④ Except as otherwise provided for in the Act, the company shall not disclose or provide any personal information, including members’ account information, to any third party without the consent of the members.
⑤ The Company may provide links and other methods for the use of members’ account information for the convenience of members in future services.
Article 10 [Member’s ID and password]
① This service supports only one account per member.
② The account can only be used by the member himself or herself, and in no event can anyone else be allowed to use the member’s account. If multiple accounts joined using multiple mobile phone numbers use the same person’s photos, the same person will be considered to have created multiple accounts, which allows the company to arbitrarily suspend all remaining accounts, leaving only one account.
③ The member is responsible for managing the ID and password.
④ A member shall not provide an ID or password for third parties to use.
⑤ If a member recognizes that his/her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he/she shall immediately notify the company and comply with the company’s instructions. The company shall not be responsible for any disadvantages caused by the member’s failure to notify the company of the fact or to follow the company’s instructions after the notice.
⑥ If the account, password, etc. registered by the member matches that registered with the company, the user shall be considered a member without a separate verification procedure. The company shall not be responsible for the purchase costs of diamonds and items or paid service costs incurred by other persons other than you, and the member shall be responsible for all claims incurred in connection with his or her account.
⑦ When a member applies for the service, he/she shall modify the information changed in the service or request the renewal of the changed information through e-mail or customer center, and keep the latest information. The company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by information not being changed.
Article 11 [Notification of members, provision of information, and publication of advertisements]
① The company may provide various information deemed necessary for members to use the service to the e-mail address designated by the member and the company in advance.
② The company may send advertising e-mail for profit to members who have been agreed to operate the service or members who have not passed six months after using the company’s service. If a member does not want to do so, he or she may refuse to receive it.
③ In the case of notification of all members, the company may substitute the notice referred to in the preceding paragraph by posting it on the bulletin board of the company’s website for at least seven days. However, matters that have a significant impact on the member’s own transaction shall be notified individually by e-mail or app push notification.
④ The company may send an e-mail with or without the consent of the member in any of the following cases:
1. When sending an authentication email to verify ownership of the e-mail address entered in the application.
2. When sending an authentication email to check because the member’s information has changed
3. If the Company determines that it is critical information that members must know in providing other services;
⑤ Notwithstanding paragraphs (1) through (4), the company may directly contact members who have difficulty responding to online channels such as fraud damage and unpleasant experiences while using the service.
Article 12 [Publishing the contents of paid services]
① The company basically provides free services, but some services such as paid content can be provided for a fee.
② The company displays the contents of the paid service, how to use it, fees, and other conditions of use through the initial screen or help of the paid service.
③ The company provides the conditions and procedures for cancellation and refund of the paid service when providing paid services.
④ The Company may provide subscription services (hereinafter referred to as “subscription services”) for which the Company’s services are available for a certain period of time for a certain amount of money.
Article 13 [Withdrawal of Subscription]
① When a member enters into a contract for the use of paid services provided by the company, he/she may withdraw his/her subscription within seven days from the date of purchase or the date of availability of paid services.
② Notwithstanding paragraph (1), the user shall not exercise the right to withdraw the subscription in any of the following cases: However, the company shall take measures to prevent the exercise of the withdrawal ticket by indicating the fact that it cannot withdraw the subscription in accordance with subparagraphs 2 through 4 in a place easily known to users or members.
1. Where goods, etc. are lost or damaged due to a member’s responsibility;
2. Where the value of goods, etc. has been significantly reduced due to the use or partial consumption of members;
3. Where the value of goods, etc. has decreased significantly over time to the point where it is difficult to resell;
4. If packaging of goods, etc. that can be reproduced is damaged
5. If the withdrawal of a subscription is recognized, such as goods, etc. produced individually by a member’s order, it is expected that the company will suffer irreparable serious damage, and the consent of the member in writing (including electronic documents) is obtained.
6. Where the provision of digital contents under subparagraph 5 of Article 2 of the Framework Act on the Promotion of Services or Cultural Industries is initiated. Provided, That this shall not apply to contracts consisting of additional services or additional digital content where the provision has not been initiated. “
③ Notwithstanding paragraph (1), a member may withdraw his/her subscription within three months from the date he/she receives the service, or within 30 days from the date on which he/she becomes aware, if the details of the service are implemented differently from the contract.
④ Even though the withdrawal of subscription is not possible under paragraph (2), if a member directly asks the App Store (Apple App Store, Google Play Store, etc.) to refund the payment benefits equivalent to the member’s DIA, etc., the company may suspend the member’s account.
⑤ The withdrawal of the subscription shall be effective when a member expresses his/her intention to the company through telephone, e-mail, bulletin board, etc. The company will proceed with the refund within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the expression of intention from the member. However, in the case of payment using the app payment system provided by Google or Apple, the refund process is carried out according to the policy of each app market.
Article 14 [Payment, Refund, and Cancellation of Payment]
① The company may cancel or restrict refunds for the amount charged or paid through fraudulent methods or methods prohibited by the company.
② In the case of goods, etc. that have passed seven days from the time of purchase, a member may cancel, refund, or receive compensation from the company pursuant to paragraph (4) only if the company is found to be responsible for non-payment due to a system error as follows:
1. If there are no services available through payment and the company is solely responsible for such services (excluding cases where it is inevitable to conduct regular inspections, etc.)
2. Where a company notifies a member of termination in the name of service termination, etc.
3. Where the company separately determines for the protection of other consumers.
③ The refund and cancellation process are as follows:
1. A member who wants a refund must apply for a refund at the customer center through the process of verifying that he or she is a member through e-mail and apply for a refund at the same time as he or she authenticates himself or herself.
2. The company determines whether the reason for requesting a refund is appropriate, and refund the refund to the member who has undergone the appropriate procedures.
3. After explaining the method and procedure of calculating the amount to be refunded to the member in detail, the company will cancel the refund and payment to the member.
④ If a member is suspended or forcibly withdrawn due to an act of violating the terms and conditions of use, no refund or compensation shall be made.
⑤ If the contract is terminated due to the voluntary withdrawal of a member, the items owned by the member will automatically expire and cannot be restored or refunded.
⑥ If a member’s registration information is found to be false or does not meet the conditions of membership, he/she will be disciplined or forced to withdraw, and refund or compensation will not be possible due to his/her own reasons.
⑦ Disputes between the company and the user may be subject to mediation by the Electronic Transaction Dispute Mediation Committee, an institution established pursuant to Article 32 of the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions.
Article 15 [Purchase, use, and extinction of diamonds and items]
① Members can purchase diamonds and items through the payment method provided by the company, such as payment through the App Store. At this time, if there is a separate business operator who operates the payment method, all payment-related questions, problems, complaints, etc. will be handled in accordance with the business operator’s policy of the payment method you use, and the company cannot participate.
② When a member purchases diamonds and items through the App Store (Apple App Store, Google Play Store, etc.), the member shall pay all charges, including taxes and fees, in accordance with the app operator’s policy, such as the specific payment processing service terms and conditions.
③ When a member uses a payment method operated by a business other than the company, such as payment through the App Store, he/she shall check the policy of the relevant business operator in advance, and the company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the member’s unconfirmation.
④ If a minor under the age of 19 purchases diamonds and items, he or she must obtain consent from his or her legal representative. Provided, That this shall not apply to cases of private affairs of minors and property permitted to be disposed of by legal representatives.
Article 16 [Use and disappearance of diamonds and items]
① A diamond consists of a free diamond paid by the company to its members and a paid diamond purchased by the members (hereinafter “paid diamond”). DIA can be used as a means of payment when using the services provided by the company.
② DIA and items purchased by a member shall expire five years after the member’s purchase date. However, if the period of use of the purchased item is fixed, it can only be used within that period.
③ The diamond paid free of charge by the company to the member shall expire six months after the member’s final access date. However, if the period of use of the item is set separately, it can only be used within that period.
④ The order of use of the dia is in accordance with the company’s policy.
Article 17 [Dia’s withdrawal of subscription, refund]
① DIA that can be withdrawn or refunded shall be limited to unused paid DIA. DIA that has been paid free of charge without cash payment, such as attendance events, friend invitation events, etc. cannot be withdrawn or refunded.
② If a member withdraws his/her subscription pursuant to Article 13, the company shall promptly withdraw or delete the unused paid diamond or the additional paid diamond and refund the payment under Article 13 (6) within three business days from the date of recovery or deletion.
③ The amount of refund per diamond for unused paid diamonds refunded pursuant to paragraph (2) shall be calculated by dividing the amount of paid diamonds paid at the time of purchase of a bundle of diamonds by the number of paid diamonds paid.
④ Even after the period of withdrawal of subscription under Article 13, a member may receive a refund of unused paid diamonds by means of Article 13 (6) before the expiration date under Article 16 (2) expires. In the event of a refund, the 10% refund fee and other transfer fees will be deducted from the money under paragraph (3).
⑤ The company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the member’s failure to enter the refund information accurately in connection with the withdrawal and refund of the subscription under this Article.
Article 18 [Special Cases of Subscription Services]
① The subscription service use contract is established by selecting the subscription program provided by the company and applying for the service use.
② The subscription service will continue until the end of the subscription, and payment may be made regularly at the request of the members. If a member fails to apply for the cancellation of the subscription service or the cancellation of the automatic renewal function 24 hours before the expiration of the subscription period, the payment for the subscription service will be charged to the payment method designated by the member.
③ If a member has not started using the service, he/she may withdraw or terminate the subscription within seven days of subscribing to the subscription service pursuant to Articles 13 and 14. However, due to the nature of the content subscription service contract that uses the service for a certain period of time, withdrawal of subscription is restricted in principle after the service is started, and the termination of the service will be applied from the next day after the end of the subscription service period.
④ Notwithstanding paragraph (3), if you want to withdraw or cancel the subscription even though you partially used the subscription service seven days before the subscription has passed, the refund may be made depending on the item usage in the service process as follows.
1. When only items that are always available during the subscription period: Refund the balance deducted from the period of use after calculating the period of use per day (However, if discounts are recognized for the period of subscription, the amount shall be calculated based on before applying the discounted amount.
2. When an item has been used a certain number of times during the subscription period: Refund the balance of the amount of use and item value deducted from the period used after calculating the period of use per day
⑤ Where a member’s use of the account is suspended due to the reasons under Article 8, the period of use of the subscription service shall not be suspended or suspended, and the relevant period shall be deemed to have used the service.
⑥ If a paid service is paid separately from the subscription service, it shall be used separately from the subscription service and shall be governed by Articles 13 through 17, and refunds for the use of the subscription service shall not be accepted.
⑦ Even if a member deletes the app, the subscription service is not automatically canceled, and the member must check whether the subscription service is canceled before deleting the app or withdrawing from the member.
Article 19 [Overpayment]
① In the event of an overpayment, the company will refund the entire overpayment by the same method as the payment. However, if there is a separate business operator who operates the payment method used by the member, such as purchasing through the App Store, the member shall request a refund of the overpayment through the procedure presented by the business operator of the relevant payment method. If a member fails to comply with the payment method operator’s policy, etc., the company shall not be responsible for the refund of the overpayment.
② Where an overpayment occurs due to a member’s responsibility, the member shall bear the expenses incurred in refunding the overpayment within reasonable limits.
③ The company handles the refund procedure of overpayment in accordance with the Digital Content User Protection Guidelines and related laws.
Article 20 [Company Obligations]
1. The company will do its best to provide continuous and stable services.
2. The company shall have and operate a security system appropriate to the level of development of current Internet security technology and the nature of the service provided by the company so that members can use the service safely.
3. The company shall deal with the opinions or complaints raised by the members who use the service if deemed justifiable. At this time, the processing process is delivered to the customer via e-mail and bulletin board.
4. The company shall comply with laws related to the operation and maintenance of services, such as the Information and Communication Network Use Promotion and Information Protection Act, the Communication Secret Protection Act, and the Telecommunication Business Act.
Article 21 [Member’s Obligations]
① A member shall not engage in any of the following acts:
1. Where false information is registered when applying for use or changing member information.
2. When using other people’s information
3. When impersonating a company’s operators, employees, or companies
4. Unauthorized changes, edits, modifications, or replicates information posted by your company.
5. Acquiring information from other users through hacking;
6. In the event of harassment, intimidation or defamation of the Company and other members and third parties;
7. In the event of speaking or engaging in obscene, abusive, violent messages, or other acts contrary to official documents, inducing such conversation, or disclosing or posting such information;
8. When expressing one’s religious beliefs or disparaging the religion of others;
9. Where disseminating false information and conducting fraud;
10. When selling or promoting products prohibited from selling online under domestic law;
11. Where selling or promoting products prohibited from being brought into Korea, such as stolen goods, drugs/spicy drugs, etc.;
12. Where he/she commits an act in violation of fair trade, such as selling a snack bar;
13. Where posting, selling, or promoting pornography and adult materials;
14. When posting or promoting matters related to entertainment, decadent entertainment, and illegal business conditions;
15. In the event of an act that may cause political and social controversy;
16. In the case of infringement on intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trade secrets, patents, etc. of the company and other third parties;
17. When distributing malicious code or data that causes malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information, etc.;
18. Other illegal acts in violation of current statutes;
19. Where contact information between members is exchanged against these terms and conditions, other community guidelines, etc. prescribed by the company;
20. Where a large number of unspecified persons are engaged in profit-making activities using the company’s services;
21. In the event of a violation of any additional notice made through the “Connecting” mobile application or online web page
② If a member commits an act prohibited by the previous paragraph, the company may take reasonable measures, such as warning of the service, restricting the use of the service, such as suspension of use/contract, and taking measures to file a complaint with the investigative agency.
③ A member shall not transfer, give, or lend the right to use the service or other status under the use contract to a third party without the express consent of the company, and shall not provide it as collateral.
④ A member shall comply with the relevant laws, the provisions of these terms and conditions, the precautions announced in connection with the use guide, and the matters notified by the company, and shall not interfere with the affairs of the company.
⑤ A member shall not engage in sales/advertising activities, etc. against the purpose and method of use determined by the company without prior permission of the company, and the use of the member’s services shall not infringe on the company’s property rights, goodwill or business model.
⑥ As a service provider, the company has the authority to exercise all necessary means to block or manage unacceptable or illegal access and use of this service, and may, as part of such authority, take technical measures, IP mapping, request mobile telecommunication business operators, etc.
Article 22 [Provide, Change, and Discontinue Services]
① The company provides the following services to its members.
1. “Connecting” and “Connecting” Integrated Account Services
2. Any other services provided to members by the Company through further development or partnership agreements with other companies;
② The Company shall not grant members the right to use the trade name, trademark, service table, logo, domain name, or other identifiable brand characteristics of the Company or the “Connecting” Service, unless it enters into a written agreement with the Member.
③ The service period under these terms is from the date of service application to the termination of the service contract.
④ The company provides services 24 hours a day, 24/7, unless there are special circumstances for business or technology.
⑤ The company may temporarily suspend the provision of services if there is a maintenance inspection, replacement, and failure of information and communication facilities, a loss of communication, or a significant reason for operation. In such cases, the company notifies the members by notice board, mail, etc. However, if there is an unavoidable reason why the company cannot notify in advance, it may notify afterwards.
⑥ The services provided by “Connecting” and “Connecting” continue to evolve. The form, function, design, etc. of the services provided by the company may be changed or discontinued from time to time if necessary. In this case, the company does not notify the members of the individual changes in advance. However, if damage to a member may occur, the contents of the service to be changed shall be announced seven days before the change (30 days before the significant change) through the company’s Internet homepage or e-mail.
⑦ If the services provided under paragraphs (5) and (6) are changed or suspended, no compensation shall be made to the members for the services provided free of charge.
Article 23 [Restrictions on Service Use]
① When a force majeure occurs or is expected to occur, such as a natural disaster, state emergency, technical defects that are difficult to resolve, or serious changes in service operation, the company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service without notice.
② In the course of service use, a member shall immediately notify the company of any other acts prohibited by these terms and conditions, such as obscene conversation, fraud, etc., and the company shall immediately take appropriate measures based on these terms and conditions, community guidelines, and related statutes. If a member neglects his/her obligation to notify and causes property or mental damage, the company shall not bear responsibility.
③ Access to and use of services in the relevant ID and domain may be restricted if a member uses the service due to the member’s negligence in management or a third party violates the members’ obligations under these terms by fraudulent use of the ID and password.
④ In the course of investigating violations under Article 21 of these Terms, the use of the ID and domain may be temporarily suspended if it is inevitable to protect the rights and interests of other members and maintain order. Members may file an objection through the “connecting” service website or e-mail.
Article 24 [Rights and Responsibilities of Posting]
① The responsibility and rights of other information (hereinafter referred to as “post”) prepared by a member in the service shall be reserved for the member who has registered the post.
② The company is not responsible for and does not guarantee the reliability, integrity, accuracy, etc. of the posts registered by the members.
③ Copyright and intellectual property rights to the service, and copyright of the posts written by the company belong to the company. Provided, That this shall not apply to postings prepared exclusively or jointly by members and works provided under partnership agreements.
④ Posts posted by members within the service may be used in media, websites, other services of the company, and other methods (including what is currently known and will be developed in the future) for search results, service operation and promotion. Some modifications, replications, edits, and publications may be made to the extent necessary for that exposure. In such cases, the company shall comply with the provisions of the Copyright Act, and members may take measures, such as deletion, exclusion of search results, and disclosure, at any time through the management function in the customer center or service.
⑤ If a member withdraws from a membership, the post he/she generates will not be deleted. However, a member may delete his/her post by contacting the company’s customer service center before withdrawing. The company shall not be held responsible for the re-posting of the relevant work without being deleted by a third party or reproduced through unauthorized reproduction, etc. In addition, members who violate these terms and conditions and related statutes may keep their IDs and member information to the extent permitted by relevant statutes to protect other members and use them as evidence at the request of courts, investigative agencies, or related agencies.
⑥ Civil and criminal responsibilities arising from the infringement of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights of the company or a third party, shall be borne entirely by the member.
Article 25 [Management of Posts]
① Where a member’s post contains information that violates relevant laws, such as the Information and Communication Network Use Promotion, Information Protection, etc., the right holder may request the suspension, deletion, etc. of the relevant post in accordance with the relevant law.
② The company may delete or blind the following posts, even without the request of the right holder under the preceding paragraph:
1. Unhealthy content
2. Posts containing contents that violate Korean laws
3. Posts that advertise or are about illegal products or pornography prohibited from being sold under the laws of the Republic of Korea.
4. False or over-advertising
5. Posts that violate the rights, honor, credit, or legitimate interests of others;
6. Other posts deemed to be in violation of the company’s policies, other official documents, or to be likely to impede or hinder the smooth operation of the service by the company.”
Article 26 [Limitation of Liability]
① The company shall not be responsible for any disturbance in the use of services due to reasons attributable to members, such as failure of members to comply with the terms and conditions, methods of service use, and standards for use.
② The company does not guarantee the information, data, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted through the service.
③ The company shall not be liable for transactions, etc. between members or between members and third parties through services, unless there is intentional or gross negligence.
④ The company shall not be liable for the use of the free service unless it is intentionally or grossly negligent or unless otherwise provided by the relevant law.
⑤ The company is exempted from responsibility if it is unable to provide services due to natural disasters, wars, suspension of service by fixed telecommunication business operators, technical defects or other force majeure.
⑥ The company shall not be responsible for any service suspension or failure due to unavoidable reasons, such as repair, replacement, regular inspection, construction, etc. of service equipment announced in advance, unless it is intentional or grossly negligent.
⑦ The member shall be responsible for any loss of data or information in the computer system caused by downloading or accessing certain programs or information using the company’s services by his/her own decision.
⑧ The company shall not be liable for damages caused by the suspension of telecommunication services or failure to provide telecommunication services normally, unless there is intentional or gross negligence.
⑨ The company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by a member’s attributable cause, such as a member’s computer error, inaccurate entry of personal information and e-mail address, and negligence in password management.
⑨ The company shall not be responsible for problems caused by security problems not within the management scope of the company or problems caused by network hacking that are difficult to defend due to the current level of security technology.
⑩ The Company shall not guarantee or be responsible for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, etc. of critical information provided by the Services and shall not be ultimately liable for site deletion, storage failure, misdelivery, or provision of information. In addition, the company shall not be responsible for information, materials, reliability, accuracy, completeness, quality, etc. posted or transmitted by members in the service or on the website.
⑪The company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by users leaking or providing their personal information to others.
⑫ The company shall not be responsible for failing to obtain the expected utility by using the service, and shall be exempted from liability for damages caused by the selection or use of the service.
⑬ The company shall not be obliged to conduct a preliminary examination of a member’s post or to check or review the contents of the post on a regular basis before registration, and shall not be responsible for the results thereof.
⑭ If member connects from a non-WiFi environment and a data charge occurs, you will not be able to request a payment from the company for any charges charged.
⑮ The Company shall not be liable for punitive damages, regardless of whether the member has been notified in advance of the possibility of such damage in the course of service use.
Article 27 [Damage Compensation]
① Where a third party raises objections to the company, its affiliated company, its employees, etc. in violation of these terms and conditions, community guidelines, separate terms and conditions, related statutes, etc., the member shall compensate for the damage.
② In the event of a dispute like paragraph (1), the company has the right to lead the dispute response at the expense of its members. The agreement and mediation between members and third parties shall not be effective against the Company unless the Company agrees in advance.
③ Members acknowledge that violations of the company’s internal regulations, separate terms and conditions, and related statutes may cause irreparable damage to the company. Therefore, the company may proceed with emergency relief procedures, including an injunction to ban members.
Article 28 [Feedback]
① A member may provide opinions, suggestions, and feedback (hereinafter referred to as “feedback”) to the company in connection with this service. Feedback shall be attributed to the Company’s property, and the Company shall have free access to feedback for commercial or other purposes without compensation to the members who have made such feedback.
② The company may improve the service by referring to the feedback of the members, but it is not obliged to reflect the feedback of the members in this service.
Article 29 [App Store Terms and Conditions Confirmation and Compliance Obligations]
When downloading connecting apps, members should check the terms and conditions of the app store (collectively referred to as all platforms for downloading connecting apps such as Apple App Store and Google Play Store) and confirm that the contents can be applied to the members.
Article 30 [Act of Compliance and Jurisdiction]
① The law of the Republic of Korea shall apply to lawsuits filed between the company and its members.
② The court of competent jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Act shall be determined by the court of competent jurisdiction of the first trial for a dispute between the company and its members.
These terms and conditions will take effect from 01/01/2020.